Analytics and Data Prove Effective Security Hybrid
Against the backdrop of consolidation in the SIEM and SOAR sectors, infosec professionals are deploying some combination of analytics and security, according to Haiyan Song, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Security Markets for Splunk. Analytics helps organizations make better decisions and detect anomalies faster, she adds.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Strategies For Securing Your Supply Chain
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology