17 MIN READ
8 More Women in Security You May Not Know but Should
Dark Reading highlights women who are quietly changing the game in cybersecurity. We also revisit some of those we've spoken to in the past to see what they're up to now.
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools
- SBOMS and the Modern Enterprise Software Supply Chain
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work -- And What You Can Do to Stop Them