1 min read
8 More Women in Security You May Not Know but Should
Dark Reading highlights women who are quietly changing the game in cybersecurity. We also revisit some of those we've spoken to in the past to see what they're up to now.
- From Reactive to Proactive, Changing the Culture on API Security
- Using Identity & Access Management to Improve Cyber Defense
- Understanding Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, & Deep Learning, and When to Use Them
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work - And What You Can Do to Stop Them
- Ransomware Resilience and Response: The Next Generation
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Five Best Practices for AWS Security Monitoring
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development