Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the full News Desk program at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
OpenText Blends Security, Data Protection for Greater Cyber Resilience
SPONSORED CONTENT: Infosec professionals are taking advantage of technology hybrids to keep users, data, and their networks more safe, according to Hal Lonas of OpenText's Webroot division. And they're also finding new ways to use artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve security management and reduce risk.
- Passwords Are Passe: Next Gen Authentication Addresses Today's Threats
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- What Ransomware Groups Look for in Enterprise Victims
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- The Forrester Wave: External Threat Intelligence Service Providers, Q3 2023
- Building Cyber Resiliency: Key Strategies for Proactive Security Operations
- Mandiant Threat Intelligence at Penn State Health
- Crucial Considerations when Enabling Secure Industrial Digital Transformation
- Cybersecurity in 2023 and beyond: 12 leaders share their forecasts