Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the full News Desk program at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
OpenText Blends Security, Data Protection for Greater Cyber Resilience
SPONSORED CONTENT: Infosec professionals are taking advantage of technology hybrids to keep users, data, and their networks more safe, according to Hal Lonas of OpenText's Webroot division. And they're also finding new ways to use artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve security management and reduce risk.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals
- Breaches Prompt Changes to Enterprise IR Plans and Processes
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- 6 Elements of a Solid IoT Security Strategy
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World