The Dark Reading News Desk talks with Cary Wright, VP of product management for Endace, about the benefits of network recording.
1 MIN READ
Endace Embraces Network Recording to Resolve Security Incidents Faster
SPONSORED CONTENT: With a broad array of online challenges to address, infosec pros should add network recording to their arsenal, according to Cary Wright, VP of product management for Endace. Instead of guesswork from logs, rewinding to see what happened can resolve the incident faster; network recording is also more affordable than it was 20 years ago, he adds.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations