The Dark Reading News Desk talks with Cary Wright, VP of product management for Endace, about the benefits of network recording.
Endace Embraces Network Recording to Resolve Security Incidents Faster
SPONSORED CONTENT: With a broad array of online challenges to address, infosec pros should add network recording to their arsenal, according to Cary Wright, VP of product management for Endace. Instead of guesswork from logs, rewinding to see what happened can resolve the incident faster; network recording is also more affordable than it was 20 years ago, he adds.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control