"SecureAuth IdP 7.3 further advances our position as the world's only 2-Factor Identity Provider for enterprises," comments Garret Grajek, Chief Technical Officer, SecureAuth. "Our improved authentication, including PUSH Notification and the extension of OATH Tokens for all mobile devices, is coupled with full RADIUS support and OAuth 2.0 support for mobile and Social IDs. In addition, SecureAuth IdP 7.3 introduces GUI-driven wizards, which lowers integration times to only minutes."
SecureAuth IdP 7.3 provides the following new benefits:
· PUSH Notification is an unobtrusive authentication mechanism that also uniquely asserts users to applications via SSO and is managed internally by the enterprise.
· Mobile OATH Token support for any iOS, Android, Windows, or Blackberry mobile device.
· Full RADIUS support to deliver more accessible resources.
· OAuth 2.0 support for increased mobile convenience and the utilization of Social IDs for authentication.
· New configuration wizard that takes administrators through the installation process step-by-step and is completed in minutes.
Grajek further remarks, "SecureAuth IdP truly provides to the enterprise authentication/SSO mechanisms for all access requirements, including mobile, cloud, web, and network resources."
To learn more about the latest SecureAuth IdP technologies, visit www.secureauth.com.
Located in Irvine, California, SecureAuth is a technology leader providing 2-Factor Access Control to mobile, cloud, web, and network resources, serving over 10 million users worldwide. The SecureAuth IdP all-in-one, completely scalable solution manages and enforces access based on existing user entitlements. For the latest insight on enterprise security, follow the SecureAuth Blog, follow @SecureAuth on Twitter, or visit www.secureauth.com for additional information.