With the Secure Enterprise Management (SEM) version, network administrators can centrally manage employees' tablets and smartphones with the installed VPN clients; they can efficiently roll out certificates and configure users' settings, for example. With the Volume License Server (VLS) edition, they can securely assign and transfer the VPN client licenses and simplify updates.
· The NCP Secure Enterprise Client for Android editions ensure highly secure access to corporate networks from all Android applications, including terminal-server clients and e-mail clients, among other essential business applications. The software also supports all technical communications and security standards including Internet Key Exchange (IKE) v1 and 2, IP address assignment via local IP address or IKE config mode, pre-shared key or PKCS#12 certificate support, XAUTH, and split and full tunneling network access.
· Like the Entry and Premium editions of the NCP Secure Clients for Android, these two Enterprise versions preserve battery power, are compatible with all common VPN gateways (such as those from Cisco, Juniper, WatchGuard, Checkpoint and Microsoft Server 2008 R2) and do not require rooting of the operation system. The graphical user interface of the IPsec VPN client ensures easy handling, and it is very simple to import existing VPN configurations.
· Additional information about the two new editions of the NCP Secure Enterprise Client for Android is available on NCP's website or by contacting [email protected]
· Interested enterprises can purchase NCP's VPN software from the company's reseller partners and distributors.
· Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, and on LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
NCP engineering, NCP Secure Enterprise Client, IPsec, VPN, Android, Secure Enterprise Management, SEM, Volume License Server, VLS, central management, license management
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP's award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company's products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.