As ubiquity of mobility paired with the availability of cloud continues to drive major technological disruptions within just about every type of enterprise transacting business today, CIOs and CISOs are increasingly put on notice to incorporate mobile into their security plans or risk irrelevance. Over the past several months, numerous surveys and studies have done a good job offering up some statistical proof points about the scope of the mobile security dilemma. We've broken down some of the most salient stats for our readers.
Mobile Security By The Numbers
Rounding up the latest research on mobile malware and security practices.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Ten Hot Talks from Black Hat 2021
- Monitoring the Invisible - Digital Experiences in a Zero Trust World
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology