Austin, TX. — February 24, 2020 - ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho Corporation, today announced the launch of Access Manager Plus, a privileged session management solution for enterprises. With features like jump box support, session recording and live monitoring, the solution allows security admins to facilitate and govern remote sessions that provide users with privileged access to critical business systems.
Remote connectivity has become mainstream as employees increasingly access corporate systems at their convenience, irrespective of their location or the time of day. In fact, 56 percent of companies worldwide either allow a hybrid form of remote work or offer a completely remote workplace. Despite being inflexible and presenting huge privacy and security risks, traditional tools like VPNs are still used by most organizations. A solution that streamlines corporate remote access, while also offering strict governance over privileged sessions for ultimate security, can remedy the risks associated with remote connectivity.
"Allowing remote access to critical infrastructure components can be a double-edged sword for IT leaders, as they have to judiciously handle the productivity it brings against the security risks it opens up. The growing complexity, modernity and heterogeneity of the infrastructure only makes it worse," said Rajesh Ganesan, vice president at ManageEngine. "With Access Manager Plus, enterprises can now build solid layers of security and compliance, and allow seamless remote access to a wide variety of target systems, boosting overall productivity."
Secure Remote Access for Privileged Sessions
Access Manager Plus effortlessly integrates into an organization's IT network, and allows security teams to always have the upper hand while configuring remote access and managing privileged sessions. The enterprise-ready features of Access Manager Plus include:
- Data center remote access: Leverage simplified, direct connections to remote data centers, and automatically authenticate via jump box support for Windows and Linux platforms.
- One-click remote sessions: Enable users to launch direct RDP, SSH, SQL and VNC connections to remote hosts. Tunnel the connections via encrypted gateways for enhanced security.
- Remote app support: Allow users and third parties to seamlessly access specific Windows-based remote applications from local desktops.
- Bidirectional remote file transfer: Transfer files between a remote system and the local host or between two remote systems, as well as upload or download files on the remote device, using secure protocols like SCP and SFTP.
- Privileged session monitoring: Record all sessions and archive them as video files for post-session review. Control remote connections through session shadowing and termination capabilities.
- Access control workflow: Establish a request-release mechanism to scrutinize access requests before approval. Grant users and contractors access to remote systems only upon ticket status verification.
Pricing and Availability
Access Manager Plus is available immediately in Standard and Free Editions. Pricing is based on the number of users. The Standard Edition starts at $495 a year for five users and unlimited connections, and the Free Edition supports up to two users and 1000 connections. A fully functional, 30-day trial version is also available at https://mnge.it/fLG.
About Access Manager Plus
ManageEngine Access Manager Plus is a web-based privileged session management solution for regulating access to remote systems through secure channels from a unified console. With comprehensive auditing capabilities, it offers total visibility into all privileged access use and lets enterprises manage privileged user sessions in real time, shutting the door on privilege misuse.
ManageEngine is the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation. Established and emerging enterprises — including 9 of every 10 Fortune 100 organizations — rely on our real-time IT management tools to ensure optimal performance of their IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. We have offices worldwide, including the United States, the Netherlands, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, Japan, China, and Australia as well as a network of 200+ global partners to help organizations tightly align their businesses and IT. For more information, please visit www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at blogs.manageengine.com and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/manageengine, Facebook at www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and Twitter @ManageEngine.