Remember when mega-breaches of hundreds of millions of people's credit card numbers seemed to be the worst attackers could throw at enterprises. What a quaint time that was. This last year has seen a drastic drop in those kinds of wholesale breaches. Nowadays the numbers don't look nearly as dramatic, but the implications of breaches are actually much more serious. In 2016 the most impactful hacks and exposures directly lead to tens of millions in fraudulent money transfers, potentially impacted national elections, and got enterprise executives sacked from their jobs.
The 7 Most Sensational Breaches Of 2016
The biggest hacks, data exposures, and thefts that left companies and government entities reeling.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Fact or Fiction? The Truth About Cloud Native Security
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology