Whether you are appalled, disturbed, or unfazed by the controversy over the claims of Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential election, the barrage of headlines continuing today are a constant reminder of the threats facing our nation's governmental systems and private industry from nation-state hackers that aim to do us harm.
Last month, the Trump administration announced a plan to establish a new cybersecurity strategy derived from an Executive Order signed by the president in May. We want to hear readers' views on whether the current US political climate is causing your organizations to make infosecurity-related changes to disaster recovery or business continuity plans? Your choices in our new Political Climate Change poll include:
- No, but we are considering it
- Still waiting for cybersecurity guidance from the Trump admin EO
- Other (Please explain in the comments)
If you have other points of view, we encourage you to share them in the comments so that others can weigh in. Click here to take the flash poll and join the conversation.
- Political Climate Change (poll)
- 8 Notorious Russian Hackers Arrested in the Past 8 Years
- Trump Administration to Craft New Cybersecurity Plan
- Trump Issues Previously Delayed Cybersecurity Executive Order