Preparing For Government Data Requests After Apple Vs. FBI
Jennifer Granick and Riana Pfefferkorn discuss lessons learned from the Apple-FBI case, and how security pros should be prepared if government data requests hit closer to home.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- Here Are 4 Tips You Need for Processing Real-Time Data