4 MIN READ
Key New Security Features in Android Oreo
Android 8.0 Oreo marks a major revamp of Google's mobile operating system, putting in a number of new security-hardening measures.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations