With wearable devices, smart building components and other embedded devices exploding into the enterprise network, the Internet of Things (IoT) is a hot-button topic for many security folks. The hockey stick growth of IoT devices and sensors will require teams to adjust their strategies and Gartner predicts that by 2020, IoT security will make up 20 percent of annual security budgets. Here are a few statistics about the risks posed by IoT growth.
IoT Security By The Numbers
Some recent stats on adoption rates and perceptions about risks surrounding the Internet of Things.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology