File-borne attacks are a mainstay of the threat landscape and InQuest’s Pedram Amini takes a deep dive into file detection and response as a way to prevent such attacks. He describes what automated threat hunting is and how it can make a difference; Amini also says automated thrteat hunting can help with the hiring and retention issues most organizations are facing. He also talks about how Inquest’s own automation capabilities are enabled.
1 MIN READ
InQuest: Adding File Detection and Response to the Security Arsenal
InQuest’s Pedram Amini takes a deep dive into file detection and response as a way to prevent file-borne attacks.
- ChatGPT: Defending Your Business Against AI-Supercharged Ransomware
- Ten Emerging Vulnerabilities Every Enterprise Should Know
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools