undefined MIN READ
Code42: Data Loss Protection is the New DLP
Data loss protection helps companies get more proactive than data loss prevention and will help customers in an era of Big Data, says Vijay Ramanathan of Code 42. Data loss protection helps with both time to awareness and time to response; its reliance on automation also means greater volumes of data can be managed.
- ChatGPT: Defending Your Business Against AI-Supercharged Ransomware
- Ten Emerging Vulnerabilities Every Enterprise Should Know
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools