undefined MIN READ
Code42: Data Loss Protection is the New DLP
Data loss protection helps companies get more proactive than data loss prevention and will help customers in an era of Big Data, says Vijay Ramanathan of Code 42. Data loss protection helps with both time to awareness and time to response; its reliance on automation also means greater volumes of data can be managed.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals