This is Dark Reading's February Tech Digest, which explores the steps enterprises can take to manage the cybersecurity skills shortage, and the risk these shortages pose in protecting against attacks. Access is free; just click the "Access Content Now" button at right. If you're not a member of the Dark Reading community, please register at right. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Access Content Now" button at right.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- How to Cope with the IT Security Skills Shortage
Most enterprises don't have all the in-house skills they need to meet the rising threat from online attackers. Here are some tips on ways to beat the shortage.
- Why Hackers Are in Such High Demand, and How They're Affecting Business Culture
White-hat hackers bring value to organizations and help them defend against today's advanced threats.
- 5 Reasons the Cybersecurity Labor Shortfall Won't End Soon
The number of unfilled jobs in our industry continues to grow. Here's why.
- Automation Could Be Widening the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
Sticking workers with tedious jobs that AI can't do leads to burnout, but there is a way to achieve balance.
- In Security & Life, Busy Is Not a Badge of Honor
All security teams are busy, but not all security teams are productive. The difference between the two is huge.