1 min read
Data retention and archiving aren't just for large enterprises. Small to medium-sized businesses need to be concerned about e-mail retention, data retention, and data archiving. I know the first response is, "We are not a public company, we don't have to worry about that." You might be right, but the need to retain and store e-mails and other forms of data goes well beyond being a public company. While I won't go into all the reasons why, here are some simple ones:
- Five Best Practices for AWS Security Monitoring
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite