"We believe the addition of Aporeto's unique machine identity technology will further enhance our leading Prisma Cloud capabilities and strengthen our commitment to helping customers secure their journey to the cloud," Nikesh Arora, Palo Alto's chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
With Aporeto, Palo Alto Looks Away from the Firewall and Toward the Future
Seeing its firewall sales softening, the security vendor makes another acquisition to reorient itself for the cloud era.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology