"We believe the addition of Aporeto's unique machine identity technology will further enhance our leading Prisma Cloud capabilities and strengthen our commitment to helping customers secure their journey to the cloud," Nikesh Arora, Palo Alto's chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
1 MIN READ
With Aporeto, Palo Alto Looks Away from the Firewall and Toward the Future
Seeing its firewall sales softening, the security vendor makes another acquisition to reorient itself for the cloud era.
- What Ransomware Groups Look for in Enterprise Victims
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Concerns Mount Over Ransomware, Zero-Day Bugs, and AI-Enabled Malware
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The Forrester Wave: External Threat Intelligence Service Providers, Q3 2023
- Mandiant Threat Intelligence at Penn State Health
- Evaluating SASE for the Work-From-Anywhere Era
- Cybersecurity in a post pandemic world: A focus on financial services
- Cybersecurity in 2023 and beyond: 12 leaders share their forecasts