"We believe the addition of Aporeto's unique machine identity technology will further enhance our leading Prisma Cloud capabilities and strengthen our commitment to helping customers secure their journey to the cloud," Nikesh Arora, Palo Alto's chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
With Aporeto, Palo Alto Looks Away from the Firewall and Toward the Future
Seeing its firewall sales softening, the security vendor makes another acquisition to reorient itself for the cloud era.
- Using Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence to Strengthen Enterprise Cybersecurity
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- The Death of Network Hardware Appliances and the Evolution of Cloud-Native Architectures
- Detecting and Stopping Online Attacks
- Keep Phishing Attacks Out of Your Inbox, Implement DMARC the Right Way