"We believe the addition of Aporeto's unique machine identity technology will further enhance our leading Prisma Cloud capabilities and strengthen our commitment to helping customers secure their journey to the cloud," Nikesh Arora, Palo Alto's chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
1 MIN READ
With Aporeto, Palo Alto Looks Away from the Firewall and Toward the Future
Seeing its firewall sales softening, the security vendor makes another acquisition to reorient itself for the cloud era.
- Passwords Are Passe: Next Gen Authentication Addresses Today's Threats
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- Concerns Mount Over Ransomware, Zero-Day Bugs, and AI-Enabled Malware
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment