"We believe the addition of Aporeto's unique machine identity technology will further enhance our leading Prisma Cloud capabilities and strengthen our commitment to helping customers secure their journey to the cloud," Nikesh Arora, Palo Alto's chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
With Aporeto, Palo Alto Looks Away from the Firewall and Toward the Future
Seeing its firewall sales softening, the security vendor makes another acquisition to reorient itself for the cloud era.
- Zero Trust and the Power of Isolation for Threat Prevention
- Digital Transformation and Data Security
- The Transition to Empowered Enterprise Authentication
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics