Transformation is a key theme at RSAC 2022, and Uptycs founder Ganesh Pai weighs in on how cloud security teams can reduce risk and lock things down more tightly. He also talks about how security observability can drive innovation for organizations, which is important as the proliferation of containerized environments like Kubernetes makes this task more. Pai also speaks to how customers can navigate the differences in security standards and controls among cloud providers.
1 MIN READ
Uptycs: Observability Is Key to Cloud Security
Uptycs' Ganesh Pai joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about cloud security and observability.
- Evaluator's Guide for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services
- Top Three Considerations To Build, Deploy, and Run Your Application Journey
- Top 5 ASM Use Cases Every Security Team Must Embrace Now
- Forrester Total Economic Impact Report Infographic
- Seven Ways to Avoid the Nightmare of a Cloud Misconfiguration Attack