SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 12, 2018 – Pulse Secure, the leading provider of enterprise Secure Access solutions, today announced that its virtual Application Delivery Controller (ADC) products are now available on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace for AWS GovCloud (US). Pulse Secure’s virtual ADC solution provides the ideal platform for U.S. government agencies and customers to build out agile, high-performance cloud applications.
This announcement builds on the virtual ADC platform’s pre-acquisition position as a leader in its category on the AWS Marketplace, demonstrating Pulse Secure’s commitment to supporting the next generation of high-growth applications on the AWS cloud.
“Pulse Secure is proud to enhance its long-standing partnership with the U.S. government,” said Marion Smith, vice president and general manager of Pulse Secure’s virtual ADC Business Unit. “Pulse Secure’s virtual ADC makes it easy to build and test new, innovative applications on AWS GovCloud by supporting faster release cycles and rapid on-demand scaling,” Smith added.
Pulse Secure virtual ADC extends the capabilities of Amazon’s own application delivery tools, offering scalable L7 capabilities that can be used to augment user experience and security in a rapid development lifecycle. Pulse Secure offers the widest support available in the market for integrating with lifecycle tools on AWS.
Pulse Secure virtual ADC enables:
- An ideal solution for application development on AWS, making it easy to build and test new applications and scale to production
- AWS Quick Start rapid application prototyping
- Cloud formation templates
- Support for common DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef
- Rapid release cycles and innovative applications
- Roll forward or back for continuous updates and rapid release cycles
- Application auto-scaling to ramp up AWS server resources to meet demand surges and scale down when no longer needed to help manage costs
- Support for A/B testing and experimentation to optimize user experience
- Enhanced application functionality and ease of integration, becoming a key control point for policy enforcement and service management, while extending AWS applications to achieve a faster and richer user experience
- Layered on high-level services, such as web application firewall (WAF) application security, global load balancing, security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication and built-in web content optimization
- Real-time control of user services and transactions using TrafficScript
Application Delivery Controllers play a central role in load balancing workloads and enabling access to applications. Given its position in a network deployment, ADC technology is also an ideal location for monitoring application activities, which is a core capability of the new Pulse Secure virtual ADC.
Pulse Secure’s virtual ADC is one of the most advanced virtual application delivery controllers in the market today. The solution provides fast, reliable and scalable application delivery across virtual and cloud platforms. Automation and centralized management capabilities help to accelerate and simplify service deployment while application-level security protects the organization.