COVID and the work-from-home push accelerated many organizations’ plans for digital transformation, but the rush to push applications and workloads to the cloud inadvertently created gaps. By implementing Security Service Edge technology, security pros can consolidate their Cloud Access Security Broker, Secure Web Gateway, and zero-trust offerings on to a single platform, according to Jim Dolce, CEO and chairman of Lookout.
1 min read
Getting It Right at the Secure Service Edge
Lookout's Jim Dolce joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss the advantages of Secure Service Edge.
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Quantifying the Gap Between Perceived Security and Comprehensive MITRE ATT&CK Coverage
- Defending Corporate Executives and VIPs from Cyberattacks
- 2022 Insurance Industry Cyber Threat Landscape Report
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: The 2021 Energy, Utilities, and Industrials Cyber Threat Landscape Report
- The Rise of Extended Detection & Response