RSA keynoter and Cisco executive Jeetu Patel talks to the Dark Reading News Desk about the power of information sharing, an integrated approach to security, and how to give users controlled, trusted access to applications and services. Patel also discusses the Security Poverty Line, how it impacts the state of cybersecurity, and how to elevate those who may fall below the line.
1 MIN READ
Cisco Makes Resilience a Cornerstone of Security Strategy
Cisco's Jeetu Patel joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss the power of information sharing.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security
- Proof-Based Scanning: No noise, just facts
- Every Minute Matters: Real-World Incident Response Timelines In Action
- The Big Business Of Cybercrime: A Deep Dive Guide
- 2023 Gartner Market Guide for Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP)
- Know your customer: Enable a 360-degree view with customer identity & access management