(Media are invited to participate in the conference via live video stream )
WHAT: Leading international cyber experts, policymakers, researchers, security officials and diplomats come together for an exchange of knowledge, methods and ideas concerning evolving cyber technologies, offering both Israeli and American perspectives on what continues to become an increasing global threat, at the 4th Annual International Cybersecurity Conference.
The signature event of the conference series, held during Cyber Week in Israel (Sept. 14-17), will take place at Tel Aviv University.
WHO: Speakers will include:
- Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu
- President Shimon Peres, President of Israel
- Major General (res.) Professor Ben-Israel, Chairman of Israel Space Agency; Deputy Director of Harold Hartog School of Government and Policy, Head of Security Studies Program and Head of the Yuval Ne’eman University Workshop for Science, Technology and Security at Tel Aviv University
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab
- Christopher Painter, Coordinator for Cyber Issues, United States Department of State
- General Keith Alexander, USA (Ret.), CEO and President, IronNet; former Director, National Security Agency (NSA)
- Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head of the National Cyber Bureau, Prime Minister office of Israel
- Ambassador Sorin Ducaro, Assistant Secretary General of the Emerging Security Challenges Division at NATO
WHEN: Sunday, September 14th & Monday, September 15th
For a complete schedule of events, click here (please note: the times noted are in Tel Aviv, 7 hours ahead of EDT).
WHERE/HOW: The conference will be in English and streamed live from Tel Aviv University: click here to tune in live.
BACKGROUND: American Friends of Tel Aviv University supports Israel’s leading, most comprehensive and most sought-after center of higher learning, Tel Aviv University (TAU). Rooted in a pan-disciplinary approach to education, TAU is internationally recognized for the scope and groundbreaking nature of its research and scholarship — attracting world-class faculty and consistently producing cutting-edge work with profound implications for the future. TAU is independently ranked among the world’s top universities and #1 in Israel. It joins a handful of elite international universities that rank among the best producers of successful startups.