PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Voltage Security, Inc., a global leader in information encryption, today announced record financial performance for the first half of 2007 including nearly 80% growth in revenues for the trailing four quarter period and positive cash flow from operations for the past two consecutive quarters. The company also announced:
- Over 370 enterprise customers including leading financial services firms, healthcare institutions, insurance companies, retailers and others around the globe.
- Nearly 1,000,000 licensed users of its flagship product Voltage SecureMail.
- Several seven figure customer relationships including the largest transaction completed by the company to-date.
- The rapid market acceptance of the Voltage Security Network reaching over 35,000 paid subscribers in just six months, proving the viability of the security-as-a-service (SaaS) business model.
- Voltage SecureMail becoming the #1 OEMd secure email solution; partner contribution exceeding 40% of total bookings over the past 4 quarters.
To stay apprised of Voltage developments and to learn more about Voltage customers, sign up for the Voltage Security Newsletter.
With these results we continue to strengthen our lead in the rapidly growing market for information encryption, said Sathvik Krishnamurthy, president and CEO of Voltage Security. We recorded stellar financial results by growing our blue-chip customer base and delivering innovative new products to the market, most notably with our SaaS solution, the Voltage Security Network (VSN)