Highly evasive adaptive threats (HEAT) are used to launch ransomware and phishing attacks. Neko Papez, senior manager, cybersecurity strategy for Menlo Security, helps customers understand if they’re protected against or susceptible to such attacks. Papez also distinguishes between HEAT attacks and more run-of-the-mill threats. And he describes how security teams must adapt to handle this new category of threats.
1 MIN READ
The HEAT Is On, Says Menlo Security
Neko Papez, senior manager, cybersecurity strategy for Menlo Security, helps customers understand if they’re vulnerable to highly evasive adaptive threats (HEAT).
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations