Prioritizing vulnerabilities is key to any organization but by looking at them through the lens of “attackability,” security professionals can focus on the vulnerabilities attackers are most likely to exploit, says Manish Gupta, CEO & Founder, ShiftLeft. He also addresses how the company has been able to bridge the occasional gap that forms between AppSec and developer teams that can disrupt collaboration and compromise security. Finally, Gupta offers some previews from ShiftLeft’s recent AppSec progress report and how teams are benefitting from this approach.
1 MIN READ
ShiftLeft: Focus On 'Attackability' To Better Prioritize Vulnerabilities
ShiftLeft's Manish Gupta join Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about looking at vulnerability management through the lens of "attackability."
- State of Ransomware Readiness: Facing the Reality Gap
- Why Legacy Point Tools Are Failing in Today's Environment
- Your Digital Transformation Is Being Sabotaged - The Surprising Impact of Sophisticated Bots
- BotGuard for Applications Higher Education Case Study
- Building Operational Resilience in Industrial & Critical Infrastructure