OXFORD, U.K. -- Secerno (www.secerno.com), the technology leader in data security, today warned that simplistic security solutions based on signature block lists or rules-based network security will put organisations at risk in 2008, as it becomes impossible for these products to keep up with the multitude of new attacks.
Secerno Warns Against Simplistic Security
Simplistic security could cause corporate collapse in 2008, warns Secerno
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments
- Beyond Passwords: New Thinking and Strategies for Authentication