Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. See the complete News Desk programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
1 MIN READ
Platform Security: Intel Pushes to Reduce Supply Chain Attacks
SPONSORED CONTENT: Attacks on supply chains involve lots of players and companies, not to mention an exponential amount of data for the stealing, notes Intel's Tom Garrison. Notoriously difficult to detect and mitigate, Garrison discusses new approaches to securing an individual company's computing platforms, including Compute Lifecycle Assurance.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications