Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. See the complete News Desk programming schedule at DarkReading.com/drnewsdesk.
Platform Security: Intel Pushes to Reduce Supply Chain Attacks
SPONSORED CONTENT: Attacks on supply chains involve lots of players and companies, not to mention an exponential amount of data for the stealing, notes Intel's Tom Garrison. Notoriously difficult to detect and mitigate, Garrison discusses new approaches to securing an individual company's computing platforms, including Compute Lifecycle Assurance.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 Virtual Event