Lockpicking Forensics - Black Hat 2009
Destruction is still the most common way to break in somewhere. Datagram provides a talk on Lockpicking Forensics at Black Hat, covering how locks and picks work, various techniques, the affect of normal wear, lock and key analysis and investigation.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Tech: Where It's Going and How To Get There
- Best Practices for Extending Identity & Access Management to the Cloud