Lockpicking Forensics - Black Hat 2009
Destruction is still the most common way to break in somewhere. Datagram provides a talk on Lockpicking Forensics at Black Hat, covering how locks and picks work, various techniques, the affect of normal wear, lock and key analysis and investigation.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Ten Hot Talks from Black Hat 2021
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Fact or Fiction? The Truth About Cloud Native Security