1 MIN READ
Corelight: Threat Hunting Adds Proactive Element to Security Strategy
Wider use of encryption along with the rise of cloud services has prompted SOC personnel to consider threat hunting to get ahead of the security curve, according to Brian Dye, Chief Product Officer for Corelight. He offers tips for organizations looking to create or refine a threat hunting program, as well as important metrics to include.
- Passwords Are Passe: Next Gen Authentication Addresses Today's Threats
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Concerns Mount Over Ransomware, Zero-Day Bugs, and AI-Enabled Malware
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments