Broadcom: Staying Safe with WastedLocker Ransomware Variant on the Prowl
SPONSORED CONTENT: Stealthier and more patient than some predecessors, WastedLocker lingers surreptitiously for as long as it needs to for maximum payoff, says Jon DiMaggio with Broadcom's Symantec division. He explains how Windows servers are at a different risk level than their open-source counterparts, and how WastedLocker identifies "valuable" targets.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Creating an Encryption Strategy for Your Enterprise