AI-Based POC, DeepLocker, Could Conceal Targeted Attacks
IBM research scientist discusses DeepLocker, a stealthy artificial intelligence-enhanced proof-of-concept that won't release any payload until the attacker reaches its ultimate target.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology