Experts from the National Security Agency and Johns Hopkins discuss how quick reactions can put cybersecurity leaders, practitioners, and users at risk, and how security teams can mitigate the dangers of action bias.
Action Bias: The Danger of Thinking Too Quickly
Security pros are advised to act quickly in crises, but hastily made decisions may do more harm than good.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach