Experts from the National Security Agency and Johns Hopkins discuss how quick reactions can put cybersecurity leaders, practitioners, and users at risk, and how security teams can mitigate the dangers of action bias.
1 MIN READ
Action Bias: The Danger of Thinking Too Quickly
Security pros are advised to act quickly in crises, but hastily made decisions may do more harm than good.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations