1 min read
8 Head-Turning Ransomware Attacks to Hit City Governments
Hackers know vulnerable systems when they see them, and they also know this: Many government systems are decades old, running Windows 7 and even Windows XP.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Eight Best Practices for a Data-Driven Approach to Cloud Migration
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite