undefined MIN READ
Attacking Developers Using 'Shadow Containers'
Sagie Dulce describes why developers are such attractive targets and how the Docker API can be exploited to use one of developers' favorite tools against them in sneaky, obfuscated attacks.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations