undefined MIN READ
Attacking Developers Using 'Shadow Containers'
Sagie Dulce describes why developers are such attractive targets and how the Docker API can be exploited to use one of developers' favorite tools against them in sneaky, obfuscated attacks.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications