Whether using a cloud only strategy or leveraging a hybrid solution, customers can utilize the enterprise-class Xsuite Cloud platform and its unified policy management capability to seamlessly manage and enforce Privileged User Access policies and vault critical credentials. Furthermore, customers can enforce “Separation of Duties” for administrative access to AWS and AWS GovCloud.
“We continue to broaden our security capability through product enhancements as well as integration with security technology partners to meet growing customer demand,” said Teresa Carlson, vice president, global public sector at Amazon Web Services. “The scalability and security certifications of Xceedium’s Xsuite Cloud complement our ongoing initiatives for both AWS and AWS GovCloud.”
Xsuite Cloud provides customers with a unified way to control, audit and continuously monitor all privileged access to the AWS Management Console and critical infrastructure deployed across the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), as well as other private clouds, on premise systems, or any combination thereof.
“Cloud computing is fundamentally changing how organizations deploy systems. But security risks and regulatory compliance issues remain top concerns for organizations seeking to adopt the cloud for mission critical systems,” noted Glenn Hazard, Xceedium CEO. “Xsuite Cloud further enables organizations to choose cloud-only or hybrid architectures and provides privileged user access and identities from a single platform.”
Xsuite Cloud: Privileged Identity and Access Management Platform for Enterprises Running Applications in the Cloud
Xsuite Cloud enables organizations to apply essential Zero Trust controls through a unified policy management system that simplifies configuration and ongoing maintenance. It provides the following major capabilities to control and audit privileged access to both the AWS Cloud and enterprise infrastructure:
· Roles- and Policy Based Privileged Access Control: Centrally managed roles and policy-based privileged user access control to enterprise systems, the AWS Management Console, and all EC2 Instances. This includes management of shared accounts with full identity attribution and integrated support for Active Directory and LDAP
· Privileged User Single Sign-On: Privileged user single sign-on to enterprise systems, the AWS Management Console, and all EC2 Instances
· Full Audit Trail and Session Recording: Complete audit logs and session recording for all privileged user access to enterprise systems, the AWS Management Console, and all EC2 Instances
· Password and Access Key Management: Vaulting and full lifecycle management of all privileged user credentials and access keys on enterprise systems, the AWS Management Console, and all EC2 Instances
· Tight Integration with AWS Cloud Infrastructure: Xsuite Cloud is deeply integrated with the APIs and support infrastructure of AWS, providing: auto-discovery and auto-provisioning of EC2 Instances, administrative separation of duties through enforcement of IAM Roles, full protection of AWS Management Console and IAM accounts, AWS Access Key storage and management for SSO, S3 storage option for audit logs and recordings, support for Virtual Private Cloud configurations (VPC), and access to enterprise systems through AWS Direct Connect.
· Public Sector Ready: Xsuite Cloud is fully FIPS compliant and includes the following public sector required features: PIV/CAC card authentication to enterprise systems, the AWS Management Console, and all EC2 Instances, support for AWS GovCloud, and off-premise private key storage including an HSM option
Pricing and Availability Xsuite Cloud will be available to customers during the second quarter of this year with pricing announced at that time. It will be delivered in both an Amazon Machine Instance (AMI) and hardened appliance form factor.
About Xceedium Xceedium is the leading provider of Zero Trust privileged identity and access management solutions. Xceedium products are used by large enterprises and global government agencies to meet stringent security and compliance requirements. Xceedium’s world-class technology allows organizations to control access to their networks based on the user. It also contains the user to explicit resources, which eliminates the risk of allowing untrusted third parties and privileged users on networks. The company’s technology secures and enforces policies for privileged user and application-to-application passwords. Coupled with cutting-edge monitoring capabilities, Xceedium solutions enable commercial and government organizations to address and prove compliance with requirements including PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST-800.53, HIPAA and NERC CIP. Xceedium’s products are FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and Common Criteria EAL4+ certified. For more information, visit www.xceedium.com. For more on the Xsuite, watch our Xsuite 2-Minute Explainer.