Alan Michaels and Kiernan George from the Virginia Tech Hume Center on their research on personal data sharing and their attempts to answer the question: Where is all of the spam coming from?
Which Organizations Use & Abuse Personal Data Most, and How?
Researchers at the Virginia Tech Hume Center investigate the ripple effects of sharing personal data just one time with just one organization. What interactions cause the widest ripples (and the most destructive waves)?
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Tips for Cleaning Up Cyber Hygiene and Security Basics
- "The New Normal" of Supply Chain Security
- Monitoring the Invisible - Digital Experiences in a Zero Trust World