The Agent Console uses a "cloneable" objectives design that enables the user to pull the configuration from an existing compatible SNARE Enterprise Agent and push it out to other compatible Enterprise Agents, enabling a wider set of agents to be managed under a single objective. Other features include the ability to include specific hosts in the management functionality, regardless of whether they currently report log data to the SNARE Server, and limiting agents by hostname and version filters.
The Agent Management Console allows an IT or network security manager or systems administrator to:
● Pull the current configuration from a SNARE Master Agent to compare against the managed SNARE Enterprise Agent configurations, either by filtering agents that report event logs to the SNARE Server by hostname and/or version, or by specifying non-reporting agents manually by IP or IP range.
● Specify the type of agent to be managed (to ensure configurations aren't corrupted by passing the wrong configuration).
● Establish a schedule to run the configuration check.
● Push the master configuration out to each of the managed agents to sync configurations against the Master Agent.
● Send email alerts when agents are un-contactable and/or have a different configuration.
Other new features of SNARE Server v 6.1.0
●New Correlation - Multi-Table Search Objective
●TCP HTTP Collection Server for browser-based agent support.
●New Web Browser Agent Objectives for Firefox and Chrome.
●Updated Account Flags Objective to support finer control over the flag filtering options.
●SNMP Trap Collection
●Sophos Web Log Event support.
●SonicWall SSL VPN Log Event support.
●New Threshold Output Module
For more information, a free trial or a price quote go to: http://www.snarealliance.com/free-trial, call 720-209-3780 or email [email protected]
About SNARE Alliance, LLC: SNARE Alliance is a security software value added sales and service organization and an authorized supplier of SNARE Servers and Enterprise Agents in the United States. SNARE Alliance offers fast and cost effective ways to learn about and purchase SNARE software and support, including an online shopping cart. SNARE software purchased through SNARE Alliance includes an annual maintenance agreement and customer service support. SNARE Alliance is backed by product licensing, software maintenance and second level technical support from Intersect Alliance, the author and architect of SNARE. To learn more, visit: www.snarealliance.com/
About Intersect Alliance International Pty.: Intersect Alliance is a team of leading information technology security specialists. In particular, Intersect Alliance are noted leaders in key aspects of IT Security, including host intrusion detection. IA solutions have and continue to be used in the most sensitive areas of Government and business sectors. The Intersect Alliance business strategy includes demonstrating a commitment and expertise in IT security by releasing open source products such as SNARE, and the proprietary SNARE Server and SNARE Enterprise Agent. Intersect Alliance intend to continue to release tools that enable users, administrators and clients worldwide to achieve a greater level of productivity and effectiveness in the area of IT Security, by simplifying, abstracting and/or solving complex security problems.