Santa Clara, Calif. – October 8, 2015 – Seculert, a leader in automated attack detection and analytics, today announced a new attack visibility dashboard that is designed to uniquely meet the needs of CISOs facing unrelenting attacks on their enterprise networks. With its new Executive Dashboard for CISOs, the Seculert platform provides a dynamic view into attack trends and provides a comparative view on how they are performing compared with similar companies.
“Seculert’s new Executive Dashboard makes it easy for CISOs to explain to their Boards the current attack trends within their company and how the company is performing relative to peers. It is also an key vehicle for the CISO to establish accountability, visibility and driving funding discussions with the Board,” said Richard Greene, Seculert CEO. “CISOs need a clear and timely view into how security teams are performing remediating current generation attacks.”
The Seculert Attack Detection Platform analyzes hundreds of terabytes of log data each week created during all stages of the attack lifecycle to provide CISOs the most accurate insight into their security posture. Combining contextual attack intelligence with a supervised machine learning analytics engine, Seculert’s cloud platform scales across domains, geographies and operating environments to automatically identify compromised users and devices, without impacting existing on-premise security tools or requiring additional security resources.
With the new Executive Dashboard, Seculert provides visibility into:
· Active Malware & Leaked Data: Seculert provides a snapshot of the volume of the malware detected on infected systems, including how much has been allowed to communicate to command and control systems, and the average length of time infections persist before they are contained. Seculert also shows how much data has been successfully exfiltrated from the organization.
· Breach Analysis: Seculert shows new and ongoing infections over time by identifying the number of assets attempting malicious communications each day. It also shows how many malware incidents are active, contained or blocked.
· Incident Response Benchmarks: Seculert benchmarks a company’s incident response performance – including its rate of infection and the length of time it takes to remediate infections - against similar companies. It also benchmarks the performance of a company’s existing prevention technologies against the performance of other secure web gateway.
“In today’s growing threat landscape, it was critical for us to have a sophisticated, automated solution in place that we can count on. Seculert’s platform has allowed us to significantly reduce the cost and amount of time it takes for us to analyze potential attacks, while also providing verified insight into our systems and web gateways,” said Richard Rushing, Motorola Mobility CISO. “With Seculert, we can compare how we’re doing against other companies in the industry, providing our executives with crucial visibility into security performance and risk.”
The Seculert Attack Detection Platform currently protects over 1.2 million enterprise users, analyzes over 200 terabytes of log data each week and monitors over 1.3 billion user communications each day. The latest release of the platform with Executive Dashboard is available now.
· Go to the Seculert website to learn more information about the Seculert Attack Detection Platform
· Please contact +1-408-560-3400 (or +44-203-355-6444 in the UK) to learn more about functionality and pricing
Seculert is a leader in automated attack detection and analytics. Delivered via the cloud, the Seculert Attack Detection Platform combines machine-learning based analytics and threat intelligence to automatically detect cyber attacks inside the network, revealing exactly which devices and users are compromised. For the first time, CISOs can measure and prove the effectiveness of their existing threat prevention systems, all without deploying additional staff, hardware or software. Organizations worldwide use Seculert to identify known and unknown security threats, while enhancing the effectiveness of their IT security investments. Founded in 2010, Seculert has offices in the U.S., the U.K., and Israel. For more information, visit www.seculert.com.