"Some of biggest security management challenges that organizations face are budget constraints and a lack of security and compliance skills to handle complex and difficult-to-use SIEM technology, all while threats and compliance regulations continue to increase," commented Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group. "The market is hungry for a next-generation SIEM solution like eIQ's SecureVue NGS. eIQ is responding to the call with a cost-effective, simple and quickly deployable solution."
SecureVue NGS reduces the complexity, effort and operational overhead required to manage security and compliance, while reducing root-cause analysis times and reducing total cost of ownership by up to 60%. SecureVue NGS helps customers address complex security and compliance challenges such as:
· Centralized log management, including the ability to centralize, encrypt, normalize and categorize all security-related logs and events, in support of key regulations and standards including PCI, HIPAA, FISMA SOX, and more
· Proactive security monitoring and discovery of current information security threats with simple, straightforward analysis and correlation of billions of logs and events per day and immediate notification to appropriate personnel in the event of an incident or abnormality
· Real detection of APTs, rogue insiders, zero-day malware and other cyber threats
· Intelligent security search, allowing security analysts and information assurance professionals to quickly identify the underlying root causes of incidents and issues
· Quick deployment and management of a centralized log management and SIEM solution without the need for professional services or dedicated security teams
Network security manager at Crossbeam Systems, Dan Swanson, commented, "We were able to install SecureVue NGS, bring our critical servers, applications and network security devices onboard, and begin to gain valuable visibility into our IT security posture within an hour of downloading and installing the software."
"Organizations continue to over-spend on pricey SIEM 1.0 and SIEM 2.0 solutions that are too complex, require extensive customization in order to deliver value, and ultimately never get fully deployed," commented Mike Paquette, chief strategy officer at eIQnetworks. "With increasing demands for addressing security, compliance and cyber threats, there is a critical need for an easy-to-deploy, less complex log management and SIEM solution. SecureVue NGS meets this requirement with a cost-effective and rapid time-to-value solution that can deliver in one hour."
Availability, Pricing & Reseller Information
SecureVue NGS pricing starts at $12,595 which includes licensing for 25 nodes and a one year maintenance and support contract. SecureVue NGS is available immediately as software or as a security-hardened appliance. A 30-day trial is available at:http://www.eiqnetworks.com/downloads/securevue-next-gen-siem-freetrial.php.
eIQ offers a free weekly seminar series titled, "Reducing Cost and Complexity of Log Management and SIEM deployment with SecureVue NGS." Register here:http://www.eiqnetworks.com/resources/upcoming-webinars.php.
For more information on eIQ's SecureVue NGS, visit:http://eiqnetworks.com/SecureVueNGS/SecureVue-NGS.php.
SecureVue NGS is an ideal solution for security resellers. Those interested in learning more should visit eIQ's Advantage Partner program:http://www.eiqnetworks.com/partners.
eIQnetworks is the leading provider of simplified security and compliance solutions, serving customers globally, including government, financial, telecommunications, retail, pharmaceutical and healthcare. The company's unified situational awareness platform, SecureVue®, delivers an accurate, timely and coherent view of an organization's threat, compliance and risk posture via a single console. The company's newest solution, SecureVue NGS, provides an easy-to-install, cost-effective, next-generation SIEM solutionfor organizations looking to meet centralized log management and SIEM requirements. eIQnetworks is a privately held company headquartered in Acton, Mass. For more information, visit:http://www.eiqnetworks.com.