The breakthrough is the company's patent pending software version 2.0 which gathers information from all existing components of the network infrastructure using them as security sensors. Barrier1 2.0 then logs critical information gathered from the network, analyzes, makes decisions and acts upon those decisions virtually instantaneously. By utilizing existing info structure devices as sensors and information points, Barrier1 blocks and reports on anomalous traffic regardless of entrance point. The end result is that Barrier1
Products & ReleasesMINNEAPOLIS, June 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Barrier1 announces a virtualized security solution. Virtualization continues it growth in data centers for a variety of reasons. However, the next generation of network IT Security has to provide the same level of protection in the virtualized world as well. A revolutionary new product category has been created, Virtualized Intelligent Threat Management.
Barrier1 Introduces Barrier1 2.0 Virtualized Network Security Solution
Barrier1 2.0 draws information from 723 different device types from more than 400 different manufacturers
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach