With the new MyAccessLive SSO capabilities, the Aveksa cloud platform now securely connects users to all on-premise and cloud-based web applications. It includes a wide range of sign-on options including multi-factor authentication and desktop SSO, and leverages a standards-based framework with pre-built support for thousands of applications. It also includes mobile device support for improved security and accessibility. With this offering, Aveksa uniquely brings a holistic, business-driven approach to SSO, delivering easy application and user on-boarding for IT, while providing simple "one click" access for line-of-business users. Key elements of the new SSO capabilities include:
· Pre-built SSO connectors for thousands of SaaS applications
· A simple, standards-based framework for application onboarding
· "One click" access to applications through desktop and mobile portals
· Easy directory integration for rapid deployment
· Support for policy-based strong authentication, including multi-factor and one-time password
· Desktop SSO for transparent user access to applications
· Support for on-premise web applications
These new capabilities are part of Aveksa's MyAccessLive, a cloud-based offering that provides organizations an easy way to quickly obtain visibility of who has access to what IT resources, and ensure that access is appropriate, based on each user's role and job responsibilities. With these new integrated Single Sign-On capabilities, Aveksa now offers the industry's most complete IAM platform, comprising Identity and Access Governance, Provisioning and SSO Authentication.
With this complete, integrated platform, organizations can quickly, easily and securely:
· Establish business processes which control users' access to all applications, whether on-premise or cloud-based
· Ensure users have only appropriate access to applications, based on a complete picture of users' roles, responsibilities and job functions
· Enable Single Sign-On to cloud and on-premise applications through a unified platform
"Today's enterprises need a comprehensive IAM solution, with integrated governance, provisioning and authentication," said Deepak Taneja, Chief Technology Officer, Aveksa. "With our new SSO capabilities, companies can now meet this need, regardless of whether their IAM systems are deployed on-premise or in the cloud. By delivering the industry's most complete Identity and Access Management solution, Aveksa is enabling enterprises to gain full visibility and control of user access, across all applications."