Responding to increasing market demand to support the leading mobile OS' in the U.S., 3LM introduced significant new features to its MDAM platform that enable companies to remotely manage and secure corporate data on Android- and iOS-based mobile handsets and tablets. As Android and Apple's iOS represent 78 percent marketshare of all mobile application downloads, according to ABI Research, and
Products & ReleasesNEW ORLEANS, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CTIA WIRELESS® 2012 Booth #MR-1423 -- 3LM, a provider of enterprise-grade security, management and remote access for mobile devices and applications, today announced the release of version 3.0 of its security and management platform. Version 3.0 extends 3LM's Mobile Device and Application Management (MDAM) support to any Android OS-based mobile handset or tablet operating on the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) platform, adds in several new security and management features, and introduces security and management support for Apple's iOS-enabled iPhones and iPads.
3LM Expands Android Operating System Support; Introduces Security And Management For Apple's iOS Platform
Version 3.0 extends 3LM's Mobile Device and Application Management (MDAM) support
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- End to End Automation: A Game Changer for Improving Workforce Efficiency