More news whitepapers
Free Research and Reports
- Dell Software Foglight APM 5.9: Introducing Big Data Repository/Reporting Supporting Web Analytics and User-Centric APM
- How Foglight Makes User Experience Management A Reality: Three Case Studies
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) in the Age of Hybrid Cloud: Ten Key Findings by EMA
- Controlling and Managing Superuser Access
- How Traditional Firewalls Fail
- IT's Worst Nightmare, or Best Hope? - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO's and IT Organization's Critical Role in Driving Digital Business - InformationWeek Conference
- Prepare for the IoT Revolution | The Internet of Things Summit at Interop - Interop Las Vegas
- Explore SIP Trunking @ Enterprise Connect March 17- 20 - Enterprise Connect
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
Quick Wins For Strengthening SMB Security
Time To Set Up That Honeypot
Securing Cisco IP Telephony
Attribution Is Much More Than A Source IP
New CA Group Has Big Names, Small Impact
How To Build An IT Security Budget
5 Approaches To Decaffeinating Java Exploits
Enterprise Vulnerabilities From DHS/US-CERT's National Vulnerability Database
SQL injection vulnerability in ImageCMS before 4.2 allows remote authenticated administrators to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the q parameter to admin/admin_search/. NOTE: this can be leveraged using CSRF to allow remote unauthenticated attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands.
Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in open-flash-chart.swf in Open Flash Chart (aka Open-Flash Chart), as used in the Pretty Link Lite plugin before 1.6.3 for WordPress, JNews (com_jnews) component 8.0.1 for Joomla!, and CiviCRM 3.1.0 through 4.2.9 and 4.3.0 through 4.3.3, allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the get-data parameter.
Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in ownCloud Server before 5.0.1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) new_name parameter to apps/bookmarks/ajax/renameTag.php or (2) multiple unspecified parameters to unknown files in apps/contacts/ajax/.
SQL injection vulnerability in addressbookprovider.php in ownCloud Server before 5.0.1 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors, related to the contacts application.
SQL injection vulnerability in lib/db.php in ownCloud Server 5.0.x before 5.0.6 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.