Slideshow: Fashion Statements from DEFCON 2010
Tattoos, mohawks, sheep, and 'pimp' necklaces were just some of the scenes from the hacker conference in Las Vegas earlier this month.
A Black Hat attendee shows McAfee a little love and gets the security company's logo tattooed onto his head.
Photo by Apneet Jolly
Free Research and Reports
- Oracle ERP Cloud Service - Back-Office Solutions that Keep You in Front
- How Foglight Makes User Experience Management A Reality: Three Case Studies
- IAM for the Real World - Privileged Account Management
- Unchain your Network with Application Intelligence and Control
- The Active Directory Management and Security You've Always Dreamed of
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Crash Course in Open Source Cloud Computing - Interop Las Vegas
- Check out the Applications Track at Interop Las Vegas, March 31-April 4, 2014 - Interop Las Vegas
- The Secret to Creating a Killer Employee App Store - Interop Las Vegas