Slideshow: Fashion Statements from DEFCON 2010
Tattoos, mohawks, sheep, and 'pimp' necklaces were just some of the scenes from the hacker conference in Las Vegas earlier this month.
A Black Hat attendee shows McAfee a little love and gets the security company's logo tattooed onto his head.
Photo by Apneet Jolly
Free Research and Reports
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- The CIO's New Role: Core Strategy Enabler CIO Barometer 2013
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers