Slideshow: Fashion Statements from DEFCON 2010
Tattoos, mohawks, sheep, and 'pimp' necklaces were just some of the scenes from the hacker conference in Las Vegas earlier this month.
A Black Hat attendee shows McAfee a little love and gets the security company's logo tattooed onto his head.
Photo by Apneet Jolly
Free Research and Reports
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
In This Issue
- Endpoint Security: End user security requires layers of tools and training as employees use more devices and apps.
- Security Isn't A Piece Of Cake: It's time we rethink the conventional wisdom about security layering.
- BYOD Is Here To Stay: Trying to keep employees' devices off the network is futile.