Slideshow: Fashion Statements from DEFCON 2010
Tattoos, mohawks, sheep, and 'pimp' necklaces were just some of the scenes from the hacker conference in Las Vegas earlier this month.
A Black Hat attendee shows McAfee a little love and gets the security company's logo tattooed onto his head.
Photo by Apneet Jolly
Free Research and Reports
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston