Slide Show: Memorable Moments From Black Hat 2012
A look at some of the demos, hacks, awards, and parties at this year's Black Hat USA 2012 convention
The memories of last month's Black Hat are starting to fade, the happy hour beers consumed have long since sloshed in our bellies, and (most) of the expense reports have been filed. But the talks, demos, and zero-day exploits presented at this year's Black Hat USA are just now starting to affect the information security community. Dark Reading takes a look at the highlights among these talks, along with other fun moments and perennial sights seen at Black Hat USA 2012.
Here, the throng of attendees surges in the halls between sessions. Black Hat organizers say that more than 6,500 attendees participated at the event at Caesar's Palace this year.
Photo Credit: Black Hat Events
Free Research and Reports
- Oracle ERP Cloud Service - Back-Office Solutions that Keep You in Front
- How Foglight Makes User Experience Management A Reality: Three Case Studies
- IAM for the Real World - Privileged Account Management
- Unchain your Network with Application Intelligence and Control
- The Active Directory Management and Security You've Always Dreamed of
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Crash Course in Open Source Cloud Computing - Interop Las Vegas
- Check out the Applications Track at Interop Las Vegas, March 31-April 4, 2014 - Interop Las Vegas
- The Secret to Creating a Killer Employee App Store - Interop Las Vegas