Slide Show: Memorable Moments From Black Hat 2012
A look at some of the demos, hacks, awards, and parties at this year's Black Hat USA 2012 convention
The memories of last month's Black Hat are starting to fade, the happy hour beers consumed have long since sloshed in our bellies, and (most) of the expense reports have been filed. But the talks, demos, and zero-day exploits presented at this year's Black Hat USA are just now starting to affect the information security community. Dark Reading takes a look at the highlights among these talks, along with other fun moments and perennial sights seen at Black Hat USA 2012.
Here, the throng of attendees surges in the halls between sessions. Black Hat organizers say that more than 6,500 attendees participated at the event at Caesar's Palace this year.
Photo Credit: Black Hat Events
Free Research and Reports
- Dell Software Foglight APM 5.9: Introducing Big Data Repository/Reporting Supporting Web Analytics and User-Centric APM
- How Foglight Makes User Experience Management A Reality: Three Case Studies
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) in the Age of Hybrid Cloud: Ten Key Findings by EMA
- Controlling and Managing Superuser Access
- 10 Steps to Cleaning up Active Directory
- Keynote Interview: CIO Randy Mott On GM's Unprecedented IT Transformation: Lessons Learned - InformationWeek Conference
- The Digital Disruptors - InformationWeek Conference
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- Crash Course in Open Source Cloud Computing - Interop Las Vegas
- No CIO Ever Got Promoted For… - Interop Las Vegas